Williamston Historic Locations

The following historic locations are located in Williamston, North Carolina. Please select a historic place in Williamston to view detailed information including address information, historical signifiance, and much more.
Biggs, Asa, House and Site
100 E. Church St.
Williamston, NC
Single Dwelling
Griffin, W.W., Farm
1871 Wendell Griffin Rd.
Williamston, NC
Single Dwelling, Secondary Structure, Agricultural Outbuildings, Agricultural Fields
Martin County Courthouse
Main St.
Williamston, NC
Courthouse
Skewarkey Primitive Baptist Church
W side of US 17, 0.04 mi. S. of jct. with US 64
Williamston, NC
Religious Structure, Cemetery
Sunny Side Inn
1102 Washington St.
Williamston, NC
Restaurant
Williamston Commercial Historic District
Roughly, areas surrounding the 100 blocks of E. Main, W. Main and S. Smithwick Sts. and the 200 block of Washington St.
Williamston, NC
Department Store, Specialty Store, Restaurant, Hotel, City Hall, Theater
Williamston Historic District
Roughly bounded by Franklin, Harrell, Williams, South Haughton, North Railroad, Roberson, and White Sts.
Williamston, NC
Single Dwelling, Religious Structure, School, Courthouse, Civic, Rail-Related, Cemetery
 

 
 
North Carolina Historic Places